Lincoln Street Food Festival is set to return to the High Street once again by popular demand!
From Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th July, Market Place Europe are all set to deliver a fantastic selection of traders representing a variety of different countries such as Thailand, Greece, Germany, Poland and many more, bringing something for the whole family!
This Summer, Lincoln’s Street Food Festival returns to the High Street with an array of talented Street Food traders. Come and discover a foodie paradise at this 4-day event with authentic products, not to be found anywhere else!
With the success of our last Street Food Festival earlier in the year, we have extended our famous festival! We will be open from 9am till 9pm and 5pm on Sunday, so you can visit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
A taste of some of the street food on offer will include:
- The Greek Grill House serving a range of gyros and filo spinach and feta cheese pies.
- Spanish trader Julian Moreno Jimenez will be bringing Bella Paella to town where he will be cooking a range of fresh, authentic Paella using his Great Grandma’s delicious family recipe. All the way from Cordoba in southern Spain.
- Traditional Normandy creperie, Minot, will be making mouth-watering French crêpes and savoury galettes, each one lovingly made to order.
- Sol Solent our Catalan Chefs create some delicious tapas and genuine Catalonian cuisine.
- Island Spice Grill's Jamaican Sizzling Jerk Chicken Quarters, Spicy Veggie Wraps, Super Curry Goat, Scrumptious Jamaican Rice and Peas, and Savoury Chicken Curry are all Guaranteed to leave Lincoln's foodies wanting more
If you’re not sure about something, just ask our welcoming traders who will be happy to help.