Harrow Summer Market to feature Multi Award Winning International Market
A Summer Market in Harrow town centre will feature a multi award winning International Market as well as a number of stalls to celebrate Eid. From Thursday 22nd to Sunday 25th June traders from around the world will set up stalls along St Anns Road.
Delivered by Harrow Town Centre Business Improvement District, Andy Stubbs
Chief Executive said,
“We are delighted to be bringing the Summer Market to the town at the end of the month. It will be a truly international experience where visitors will find trader’s representative of their country or region. From unique arts, crafts and gifts to amazing mouth-watering street food, there will be something for everyone to indulge in.”
A taste of some of the street food on offer will include:
- The Greek Grill House serving a range of gyros and filo spinach and feta cheese pies.
- Spanish trader Julian Moreno Jimenez will be bring Bella Paella to town where he will be cooking a range of fresh, authentic Paella using his Great Grandma’s delicious family recipe. All the way from Cordoba in southern Spain.
- Traditional Normandy creperie, Minot, will be making mouth-watering French crêpes and savoury galettes, each one lovingly made to order.
- Sol Solent our Catalan Chefs create some delicious tapas and genuine Catalonian cuisine.
- Le Petit Gascon “the singing French bakers” provide welcome entertainment when they break out into traditional French Street Music and with their demonstrations baking an enormous selection of French breads, viennoiserie and savoury twists all made and baked fresh right in front of your eyes!
- Then there is our traditional German Salami House with such a huge selection the choice is so difficult but they all taste great. The best offer is the selection of salamis for £10.00 you will still be eating them at Christmas.
- Olives, Baklava Dried Fruits and Nuts will be on sale.
As well as food you’ll find a selection of other stalls to explore:
- The ever-popular Dutch Market Garden, with their array of colourful flowers, bulbs, shrubs and beautiful plants.
- Meet Luis Cordova with his South American clothing, knitwear, jewellery, dream catchers and traditional musical instruments.
- Amber jewellery selected from the Baltic Sea to Russian dolls and Fair Trade wooden furniture and carvings all the way from Kenya.
Opening hours of the Summer Market are:
Thursday - Saturday: 09:00 to 18:00
Sunday: 10:00 to 17:00